What we really look like!!!

This is where historically important threads are kept.
chels
Royal Servant Status

#426 Post by chels » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:57 pm

that biotch and a half! >:

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

#427 Post by Kurdt » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:06 pm

If you want to know whether I've done any modelling, please refer to "Marie Wilkins is a hypocrit" thread for all your answers.

If not, what would you like to ask?

*plays with whip*
No, I would never ask something so well-documented. That would just be redundant. What I was ACTUALLY going to say was...

...what's your favorite color?

Not many people ask real questions anymore, so I thought I would.

And to further debunk my fellow QFG fan's unscientific poll...I USED to have a girlfriend, but nowadays I see many girls. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go meet one for a late lunch. Woo!

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#428 Post by Brainiac » Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:46 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:So true, Chels. So true.......... until she ditches you at the bar for someother guy, sleeps with him, then has HIM drop HER off at YOUR house at 8:30 in the morning, because she wants to have breakfast with YOU...........

Heh. That really happened. Made me sad then, but now I just laugh.

Bt
Man, no wonder you're such a cynical woman-hater... :D

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#429 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:20 pm

that proves my theory of why Bt is gay way wrong but meh as long as i was right to begin with lol jk Bt

also you ppl need to understand i was joking

and on top of that i never knew Broomie was close to my age I always thought he was like 18-22ish but meh I'll be as old as him in august

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#430 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:28 pm

gay way wrong
:rollin

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#431 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:03 pm

That's because Broomie very mature and actually posts with correct grammar and punctuation. It's something you should aspire to. ;)

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#432 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:32 pm

navynuke04 wrote:That's because Broomie very mature and actually posts with correct grammar and punctuation. It's something you should aspire to. ;)
that one error makes someone look like a hipocrit

Meerbat
The Winged Suricate

#433 Post by Meerbat » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:38 pm

There is a difference between a typo and not knowing how to spell words, hypocrite being an example.

Oh, and this thread is hardly the place for such pettiness. I think that it is a pity that a page or so has been wasted without anyone actually posting a picture...
Last edited by Meerbat on Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#434 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:42 pm

is missing a whole word worse then one letter? Or is that just me?

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#435 Post by navynuke04 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:45 pm

heh... Sometimes I get in a hurry when I type. For the most part, my posts are comprehendible. Yours, however, border on being incomprehendible.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#436 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:59 pm

they border but they were only comletely there once when it was 5 or 6 AM so if you people can just accept my bad grammar please leave it alone

Jafar
Super Star

#437 Post by Jafar » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:29 am

Against punctuation... Whats the world coming to? :|

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#438 Post by Blackthorne519 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:39 am

navynuke04 wrote:For the most part, my posts are comprehendible. Yours, however, border on being incomprehendible.
Or incomprehensible!
Brainiac wrote:Man, no wonder you're such a cynical woman-hater...
I'm in a love/hate relationship with the female gender. Their patterns of logic astound me at times, the depths of their shallowness and self-absorbtion defy reason, and yet at times their tenderness, sensitivity and intelligence on matters is very comforting. Some of my best friends are women, in fact my best friend is a girl named Jessica, who I adore more than anyone in the world. Not all women are horrific succubi that want to steal my immortal soul for their own games, BUT, I've seen quite a few that do just that to men. Here in America, women are mostly confused to how they should be. Meaning they want to have their cake and eat it too. We can't be chivalrous, but at certain times, they WANT you to do things. It's crazy. I could go on, but let's just say I reserve REAL judgement for PEOPLE only after I meet and know them.

Bt

Bt

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#439 Post by Swift » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:36 am

Kurdt wrote: No, I would never ask something so well-documented. That would just be redundant. What I was ACTUALLY going to say was...

...what's your favorite color?

Not many people ask real questions anymore, so I thought I would.

And to further debunk my fellow QFG fan's unscientific poll...I USED to have a girlfriend, but nowadays I see many girls. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go meet one for a late lunch. Woo!
Well, I like pastel colours. What's your favourite colour?

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#440 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:40 am

men ain't much better .... i've been with one who tried to make me drop out of college, one who got borderline abusive, and in between, i've known guys who thought girls were put on earth for the sole purpose of giving them sex, and others who cling to the notion that women are incapable of forming a rational thought. i've been around those who claim to be "only friends", but take the first chance they can get to try and get in my pants. i've had one who got me talking about a dead friend and then stuck his hand up my shirt while i was crying. i'm dealing with one who hasn't spoken to me since October when I admitted I liked him, and is now hitting on me in full force and pretending nothing happened. this is the same one that took off on me when someone important to me committed suicide and i needed a friend more than anything. i'm talking him sitting next to me as i'm sobbing when i heard the news and scooting away.
i guess the point i'm getting at is, guys can't be lukewarm - sticking around when things are good, taking off when things are bad.
in fact, i don't even know what my point is. i guess it's that women aren't the only sources of horribleness in the world.

Wolfgang Abenteuer

#441 Post by Wolfgang Abenteuer » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:58 am

Steffi Evenstar wrote:i've known guys who thought girls were put on earth for the sole purpose of giving them sex
Well, biologically speaking, that's all anyone was put on the earth for. :p
and others who cling to the notion that women are incapable of forming a rational thought.
So in other words they haven't met AGD1, then. :)
i've been around those who claim to be "only friends", but take the first chance they can get to try and get in my pants. i've had one who got me talking about a dead friend and then stuck his hand up my shirt while i was crying. i'm dealing with one who hasn't spoken to me since October when I admitted I liked him, and is now hitting on me in full force and pretending nothing happened. this is the same one that took off on me when someone important to me committed suicide and i needed a friend more than anything. i'm talking him sitting next to me as i'm sobbing when i heard the news and scooting away.
i guess the point i'm getting at is, guys can't be lukewarm - sticking around when things are good, taking off when things are bad.
If guys act like that, they're called "pigs". If they don't, they're called "gay". It's a lose-lose scenario for the hetero man. :lol

Does anyone else think that the guys Steffi has met should meet up with the women that Blackthorne is talking about? 'Course if they did, just think how ****ty their kids would turn out... Seriously though, Steffi, you need to change your circle of friends if all the guys you know are like that. There are many that aren't, and going to bars or gyms (I'm not sure where you go to meet blokes, honestly) may not be the best way to build up your list of reputable clientele. That's why I don't go to either of those places (that, and because I don't drink and I'm cheap and lazy ;) ), especially not to meet people.

Then again, I haven't had a gf in ages so I guess I'm not really the person to be giving advice here. :p
in fact, i don't even know what my point is. i guess it's that women aren't the only sources of horribleness in the world.
You're right. Quiznos commercials are more horrible than most anyone could fathom.

~Wolfgang

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#442 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:56 am

i agree completely here except that last statement... Carnies

Carnies are the biggest source of horribleness

However, no one can be more of a Jackass then those kids on the Trix commercials. All he wants is a F***ing bowl of cereal Christ all mighty whats wrong with those kids? They're almost as screwed up as I am and any regular here knows that's saying something

Wolfgang Abenteuer

#443 Post by Wolfgang Abenteuer » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:28 am

Anyone who hasn't visited this forum in the last 3 days wouldn't even know who the Hell you were! :lol

And :lol at the Trix commercial thing. There was a big rant similar to yours on the same subject by someone on another forum I visit. All kinds of rumours were floating about with their being a deeper meaning behind the Trix, the rabbit, and why the kids won't let him have any. Some of them were hilarious, too!

~Wolfgang

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#444 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:15 am

i also do a similar rant on lucky charms

Leave the f***er alone really how many marshmellows can you eat? they aren't even soft

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#445 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:21 pm

problem with meeting guys for me is .... i don't have many places to do so. for one, if you knew what this place is like where i live right now ... woo. i really don't have interest in meeting a guy with a 9th grade education who chews tobacco and, for excitement, goes to the laundremat. if you think i'm joking ....

also, the guys at the school where i go ... some are decent, but, it's not really a good place to be a single. barg. i can't wait to move out to a city.

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#446 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:00 pm

Hate to break it to ya Steff, but it's hard meeting people out in the big city. Trrrrrrruuuuuuuuust me

Broomie
The Enigma

#447 Post by Broomie » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:21 pm

Rambaldi0503 wrote:Hate to break it to ya Steff, but it's hard meeting people out in the big city. Trrrrrrruuuuuuuuust me
Correction, hard for you. :lol

jk, although I won't be surprised when I get a comeback from Rambaldi informing others about how young I am. Sigh.

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#448 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:29 pm

Broomie wrote:
Rambaldi0503 wrote:Hate to break it to ya Steff, but it's hard meeting people out in the big city. Trrrrrrruuuuuuuuust me
Correction, hard for you. :lol

jk, although I won't be surprised when I get a comeback from Rambaldi informing others about how young I am. Sigh.
At least I'm old enough to...

No.

Uh, at least they let me drink...

No.

Ummm, at least my mom doesn't...

CRAP! I find I have no other way to insult Broomie without resulting to the fact he's too young to remember when the Power Rangers were on television! :p

Broomie
The Enigma

#449 Post by Broomie » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:34 pm

LOL! It's funny you mention that as I was watching the first ever episode air in UK, but you got me there I just can't remember when it was.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#450 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:50 pm

he's too young to remember when the Power Rangers were on television!
Wasnt it around 1994? (UK airing)