Whatever happend to.........................................

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Whatever happend to.........................................

#1 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:50 pm

ANATHOTH!!

Where did he go??? Is he gonna come back??

Also MIA are Teh Knight (apparently taking some time out from the forums) and.... nope thats about it!

Jafar
Super Star

#2 Post by Jafar » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:11 pm

I was wondering the same thing after seeing his Mini-me. Didn't he say he was getting married or something?

I talked to Knight a few times on MSN. He's depressed about something, and he won't talk about it. :(

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#3 Post by Vildern » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:26 pm

Rambaldi took a sudden leave too! Somebody's kidnapping AGDI forum members!

It's like a "Scream" movie, little by  little, everybody disappears.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:33 pm

Anathoth got married in December and probably went on honeymoon afterwards.

The Knight mentioned he decided to make a (temporary?) retreat from the online scene, including but not limited to our forums.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#5 Post by Blackthorne519 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:34 pm

Rambaldi got a new job and he is also working as a producer on a television show now, so he has less time to cruise the internet.

Bt

Skyshark
Knight Status

#6 Post by Skyshark » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:39 pm

Whenever I think of Anathoth, I keep thinking of some tune from LOZ: The Ocarina Of Time that sounds like a synthesised flute or something. "Dududuu, dududuu, duuuudududuu, dududuuuuu" is the way the tune goes, I think. It's also in Majora's Mask, as well.

Jafar
Super Star

#7 Post by Jafar » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:01 pm

Skyshark wrote:Whenever I think of Anathoth, I keep thinking of some tune from LOZ: The Ocarina Of Time that sounds like a synthesised flute or something. "Dududuu, dududuu, duuuudududuu, dududuuuuu" is the way the tune goes, I think. It's also in Majora's Mask, as well.
That's probably Saria's Song. Sometimes it annoys me, but it kind of grows on you.
Do do dooo, do do dooo, do do do do do, do do do do do....do do do do...

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#8 Post by Pidgeot » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:28 pm

I'm pretty sure it was the Song of Storms.

Anyway, I recorded a MIDI files back in 1999 with the OoT songs. I've put it up here. The songs play in the following order: Zelda's Lullaby, Epona's Song, Saria's Song, Sun's Song, Song of Time, Song of Storms, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Requiem of Spirit, Nocturne of Shadow, and finally Prelude of Light. I've only recorded the notes you actually play on the Ocarina yourself, but it should be enough to determine.

Skyshark
Knight Status

#9 Post by Skyshark » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:36 pm

It was definitely Saria's Song, or at least an extended version of it. Think it was a background track in a couple of places.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#10 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:44 pm

at first I was thinking how odd this discussion is of a 1997 title then I remebered i was on an AGDI site and that I own 3 copies of OoT (and master quest) Ya everyones accounted for and other than rambaldi the other 2 will come back some day. I just hope TK is feeling good again soon.

anathoth8
Triforce Defender

#11 Post by anathoth8 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:01 pm

[peeks into door] Hmm... They're talking about me in here... I thought I felt my ears burning...  :p

Finally things have calmed down so hopefully I should be back around more often.

The wedding and honeymoon went great! We had a few problems, but overall, I couldn't have asked for better. But most important was that it is the start of my new life with my wife.

Check out some pictures of our honeymoon in Florida! (It's still a work in progress, so bear with us.)

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and things getting back to normal. I feel special that I got my own "Whatever happened to.........................." thread.  :)
Last edited by anathoth8 on Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jafar
Super Star

#12 Post by Jafar » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:06 pm

Welcome back, Hero of Time! :D

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#13 Post by Erpy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:41 pm

Well, the initial post was slightly dedicated to Sir Dot-a-lot also. (although IF he was here, he'd probably be busy pressing legal charges against Angelus for the use of more than one period at the end of a thread title. :p)

Aw, man, an amusement park. I envy you already. Good to hear your honeymoon went okay and welcome back. Regarding the problems...the slideshow highlighted one already. (hope that was the only tire that died during the entire holiday) BTW, were you the one making the aqua-ski jump or was that a show of some kind?

Broomie
The Enigma

#14 Post by Broomie » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:39 pm

Congratulations Leon! It's easier than Anathoth8 anyway. Hope you settle in nicely with your new wife.

You've been added to my Mini Me collection.

anathoth8
Triforce Defender

#15 Post by anathoth8 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:31 pm

Erpy wrote:Aw, man, an amusement park. I envy you already. Good to hear your honeymoon went okay and welcome back. Regarding the problems...the slideshow highlighted one already. (hope that was the only tire that died during the entire holiday)
Thankfully, yes it was. Ironically, that was the tire that I had repaired just a few days prior. The stem was leaking, so I had to replace it. Then it goes and blows out on me!  >: Life is like that sometimes.  :lol
Erpy wrote:BTW, were you the one making the aqua-ski jump or was that a show of some kind?
LOL, no. Although I would probably be about as graceful. It was a ski show. The character was supposed to be a bad stuntman, hence the reason his skis come off.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#16 Post by navynuke04 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:30 am

Welcome back, and happy late birthday.  :)