Hurricane season again

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Da_elf
Knight Status

Hurricane season again

#1 Post by Da_elf » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:07 am

well. its darned hurricane season again, one has already passed us an now the next should be hitting us tomorow afternoon sometime. When you have 6 21 inch monitors to pack up and move away from the windows each storm its darned good exercise i can tell ya hehe.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#2 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:17 am

good luck this season, dude.  let's hope it's not as bad as last season ... i was up in West Virginia then, and we still got whalloped by several storms - i thought my car was going to float away several times.  and have fun packing and repacking those moniters.  ;)  like you said, it's good exercise!

Da_elf
Knight Status

#3 Post by Da_elf » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:23 am

i hope not to jinks myself but even though we are the furtherest east and we are always having hurricanes head straight for us we havent been hit since 1955 i think it was. but that hit us reeealy hard. janet

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Weather

#4 Post by Brainiac » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:09 am

You know, it's times like this, when nature's fury abounds, that I'm so glad that I live in the Midwest, outside of Tornado Alley and too far from the closest river to risk a flood.  You've just gotta know where to put down roots.  :)

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Oh dear!

#5 Post by FatherGhostface » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:37 am

I keep you my best wishes Da Elf!  :\