Welcome

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#26 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:13 pm

You forgot about the door of destiny, the cloud spirit, and the talking lion statues! All pivotal characters as well.

The truth of the matter is... and this is kind of embarrasing to admit... but Wookie misplaced their wedding invitations! So he had Tom write up makeshift ones on the back of some old plot notes that were lying around. Tom put the wedding 'invitations' on Wookie's desk and told him to mail them out the next day. But Wookie forgot about it until a week later!

Finally, he remembered (after he sobered up) and sent them all out -- invitations to the Disciple of the Cloud, the Door of Destiny, the Cloud Spirit, The lion status, the Seahorse... hell, even the fish that swims through the invisible wall and the annoying seagulls. To our surprise, none of them showed up though. Quite rude, really, don't you think?

hejacob
Peasant Status

Put Off ?

#27 Post by hejacob » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:24 pm

Not really.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#28 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:22 pm

What are you worried about then? The Disciple of the Cloud (i.e. Pegasus) was invited but he declined. You can lead a flying horse to a wedding, but you can't make him attend.

Don't underestimate the Dark Knight. Batman's presence was required for crowd control. He's also good to have around at the after-party too.. he knew some good party tricks!

Mordalles
Peasant Status

#29 Post by Mordalles » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:44 pm

hello. just wanted to say, i played king's quest 1 and king's quest 2 remakes this week, and i was really impressed. especially with number 2. i oculd really see you're improvement in backgrounds from 1 to 2, and i loved the additional story and puzzles and cutscenes in the 2nd king's quest. some of the portraits had some anatomy problems, but nothing serious.

thanks for the great games, and i'm now also waiting for your quest for glory remake.  ;)

Gwydian
Peasant Status

#30 Post by Gwydian » Sun May 28, 2006 11:26 pm

From a die hard adventurer back when they came out on DOS I was almost reduced to tears  of joy when I found these completely by accident the other night.  And KQII with the new storyline and all!!  It was like reliving my childhood.  PLEASE PLEASE tell me that you are going to do this with all of them.....The Perils of Rosella was my favourite.  And ahhh,  while you are at it, can you fix up all the LSL's, Police and Space Quests too?  And maybe Goldrush if you get some spare time ;)

Brilliant work - thank SO much. :lol  :lol

SilverTrumpet
Peasant Status

#31 Post by SilverTrumpet » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:27 am

Gwydian wrote:From a die hard adventurer back when they came out on DOS I was almost reduced to tears  of joy when I found these completely by accident the other night.  And KQII with the new storyline and all!!  It was like reliving my childhood.  PLEASE PLEASE tell me that you are going to do this with all of them.....The Perils of Rosella was my favourite.

Yeah, what they said. I first played KQ 5 then 6 when I was about 8 or so, and when I accidentally found 1 and 2 I yelled for joy. #6 was my favourite. Any chance that one's going to be remade?  :D

adeyke

#32 Post by adeyke » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:32 am

No.  There's no chance at all that a game that's already VGA will be "remade."