Happy Birthday Fribbi

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Kurdt
Hero For Hire

Happy Birthday Fribbi

#1 Post by Kurdt » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:49 am

While it's a day late on your side of the shore, I'm sure, it's your birthday over here still, so happy birthday, Fribster! May you always be the happy, wacky Icelander that you are.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#2 Post by Erpy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:23 am

Happy birthday. :)

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#3 Post by Gronagor » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:32 am

Congrats. :)

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#4 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:53 pm

Happy Birthday AGDI Entertainer!

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#5 Post by Fribbi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:58 pm

Thanks guys. :D and I thougth I was forgotten here. But in last year I had to made my own birthday thread here. :cry. But yes even I am one year older

I'm still the same
with same name
playing a game
wich is not lame
hehehehe.

I know I have been so seldom here lately but I'm still visiting AGDI girl somewhere else on the internet to keep contract with her and her adventures games or whatever she does hehe so I have not fogotten you all. ;).

Thanks again for the birthday comments. :)

Ps. Well what has happening to me lately. I have been making a video sketch on youtube. Acting in moviefilm called Astropia wich is now on sale on DVD. I already own now my own copy of it. I got no money for this because I was just a background actor. I was a contestand in reality TV show in summer and ended up in 8th place. The winner would win a TV show. Well the winners has being doing a very bad TV show. So I think the show will not be on in the future. They only have to make 6 episode of the show. The TV show is called "Mango".   Please don't ask me what I did on that TV show (The search for the boys". It was so embarrasing I'm still trying to forget it. :o  But yes it has been really wacky year to me. :p  Only AGDI girl nr 1 knows what I mean and yes she has seen me naked.  ;)  Bwhahahahaha!...oops!   :(  :p

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#6 Post by Erpy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:16 pm

Heh, no offense Fribbi, but I think I heard that bathtub story too. You're not the only one with access to social networking sites. :)

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#7 Post by Fribbi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:34 pm

I know Erpy hehehe.  :p So you are telling me you have only heard of it but not seen that horrible video with me naked with another guy on the bathtub. Sheesh! Ok I thank god for that.  To bad the video with me naked on bathtub with someone else is still available on internet. :(  I don't know if that show will be given out on DVD hehe. But there is a DVD with some extra moments from that show on sale with interview with me and other contestant. Astropia is with english subtitle..but I am not saying anything there. I'm just a easter egg guy in that movie.

Here is a small preview from that movie hehehehe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVBP1XoR7I

Astropia is about a girl who is a movie star. When her boyfriend got arrested she has no money to survive.  So she has to get a job. She will get a job in a nerdshop called ASTROPIA where people can buy books and magazine and RPG games and lots of weird nerdy stuff. She soon start to make friend with the nerds in the shop. In one night when she is playing a RPG card game she start to imagine herself in a fantasy world in some adventure land where she is a heroine fighter and her friends are some kind of wizards and elf. So she lives like a normal girl in real world and adventure game woman when she start to dream.  

It is just like when you are playing a game and start to imagine you are in a another world. The movie got over 75.000 visiters and we in Iceland lives about 300.000 inhabitant.

About that bathtub....

I...will explain about this sometime later guys. .It was a challange wich I had to do..and I still wish I hadn't done that. I should had quit the game when I had the chance to do that.  But AGDI thinks now I am more brave than she thought I was before. Those girls! Always love to see me making a fool out myself. I wonder why. :D

Well I'm a fighter in the real world like my father who got chancer in same time  I was in that TV show, it was really hard for me to accept that when that happened especially when I was making myself a fool in that horrible TV show. He is still fighting for his life right now. I was so thankful my father didn't shame me for that action I did on that TV show. He was very proud of me and laughed very hard when he saw that moment with me on bathtub. My mom was...well she was just glad when I was fired from the game show. And I'm glad too.  Maybe someday I will make my own TV wich will be better than what the winners are doing right now or a better actor instead being just a background actor. Well nobody is perfect. But with a lot of practices ...hey where has everybody gone now? :eek

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#8 Post by Gronagor » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 pm

Hehe! Sounds to me like you're famous. Hmmm... do you suppose that scene is on YouTube?  :p

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#9 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:48 am

happy birthday

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#10 Post by Fribbi » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:45 am

Hehe! Sounds to me like you're famous. Hmmm... do you suppose that scene is on YouTube?  
No not on youtube but it can be founded somewhere else hehe. But I will never tell you and to others here where it is. Just for safety reason why hehehe. :rollin