QG 4 help

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

QG 4 help

#1 Post by gogogoff » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:16 pm

so me and my sis are play all the games I have 2 things that have happened

1 it wont import from QG 2 or 3, it will import from 1.

and 2 I HAVE LOST MY MANUAL. if I show proof that I own QG 4 will some one help ?? I have my brothers 2 copy's he gave them to me for X mass and said sorry I lost the manual. I HAVE 2 CD'S and NO MANUAL PLZ HELP

greensenshi
Knight Status

#2 Post by greensenshi » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:52 am

Can't help you with number one, but if the CDs you have are the Anthology ones, the manuals are contained on the CD.  So the copy protection answers are there.

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by gogogoff » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:53 am

greensenshi wrote:Can't help you with number one, but if the CDs you have are the Anthology ones, the manuals are contained on the CD.  So the copy protection answers are there.
can you tell me where ? thanks

Lambonius
Knight Status

#4 Post by Lambonius » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:18 am

As for the problem with importing, I believe it's one of the many bugs that can be fixed by using NewRisingSun's patch.  Download it here and see if it doesn't fix the problem.  http://www.geocities.com/belzorash/

Also, there is an extensive database online where you can download replacement manuals for old games.  I won't list the link, since I'm not sure if it violates the forum's terms of use, but a quick google search would probably locate it.

gogogoff
Royal Servant Status

#5 Post by gogogoff » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 am

Lambonius wrote:As for the problem with importing, I believe it's one of the many bugs that can be fixed by using NewRisingSun's patch.  Download it here and see if it doesn't fix the problem.  http://www.geocities.com/belzorash/

Also, there is an extensive database online where you can download replacement manuals for old games.  I won't list the link, since I'm not sure if it violates the forum's terms of use, but a quick google search would probably locate it.
I did not see it there will keep looking

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#6 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 am

if you have a collection or anthology cd it looks like this when I grab it from my disc drive E:\DOCO\QG4 and then there are 3 manuals, the first one is a hoax, the second one is installation and the third one has the copy protection in it.