Snake's mssion log

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

Snake's mssion log

#1 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:05 am

Once again I've been sent on a one man mission. This time by some guy named Seraphim. He sent me to infiltrate some sewers filled with crabs and turtles. He said a certain yellow rat creature was causing power serges in these sewers and that it needed to be exterminated. Only I never expected there to be 297 of these rodents running around but he said he would give me 99 chances to take care of this infestation. Well after being thrown out 96 times by these stupid electrified rats I managed to rid the sewers of them. At least I got a CD out of all this but if I ever find out who this Seraphim guy is he better watch out cause this is the most ridiculous mission I've ever been sent on.  >:

greensenshi
Knight Status

#2 Post by greensenshi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:07 am

Um, that's all well and good, and I can assume from the topic you got a Metal Gear game but... which one?

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#3 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:07 am

I was refering to a match on Super Smash Bros. Brawl that I played last night. I just thought it would be funny to make it in to a story kind of as a joke I thought people would get it. sewers with crabs and turtles the Mario Bros. level and yellow eletrified rats don't have to explain that one. But I won the match but it was hard fighting so many Pikachu using Snake.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#4 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:08 am

Sorry I accidently put the same post twice I edited this one so it would be differant my internet was running slow and I clicked submit twice and it submitted a copy of my post sorry

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#5 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:35 pm

I was trying to figure it out but haven't playwed brawl yet so I was lost.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#6 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:47 am

It"s ok I  was kind of bored anyways when I made this thread and kind of tired so my creativity was a little off but anyways how bout  making this a good fan fiction thread make little short stories about games and submit them to this thread. If you can't think of anything play a game any game and think of a story based upon your game play for example play GTA Vice City steal a tank do something creative such as go though the pizza drive through and make a story

Tommy's Trip To The Pizza Shop In A Tank{I know creative title huh :lol }

Tommy was hungry one day and wanted pizza but was far away from the pizza shop and the closest vehicle to steal was was a tank so he BLAH BLAH BLAH...The end

and thats it just choose a game and make a small story OK

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#7 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Leon was on a top secret mission somewhere in spain. After deciding that everyone in the small village was to be shot he moved on to a castle and finally to a remote island where he found the source of the crazy spaniards while also saving the presidents daughter. Now unlikepeach/toadstool Ashley was interested in putting out after it was all over and they're on a jetski into the sunset. after being asked if he wants to "do a little overtime" Leon refuses and for years after fans of the series decide that Leon is in fact gay which clarifies what we speculated a decade ago as to why he never got in on with Claire and instead just kept saying "It's my first day"