opening AGDI title card

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Chyron_8472
Royal Servant Status

opening AGDI title card

#1 Post by Chyron_8472 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Aww... I liked the 3D flythrough of the game world, passing stone A-G-D's from previous games.

Was quite looking forward to this one having it also. :\

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: opening AGDI title card

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 pm

We had one, with the camera ascending up the mountain. It looked good, but needed more refinement and there was just no time to get around to it. In the state it was in, it was a very hard decision because the guy who worked on it put a lot of effort into it, but it sadly had to be cut because it didn't yet match the quality of the other logos and I also had some weird glitching issues with the Theora encoded movie file at that length.

If any skilled 3D animators/modelers are out there and want to fix it up pro-bono, I would add it back in. The mountain and mansion model is already finished, but it still needs a bit of work and, of course, to be rendered. Now watch the stampede of offers! :p

El Ravager
Knight Status

#3 Post by El Ravager » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

I hope someone with the appropriate skillset takes you up on that, AGC2, as it sounds potentially awesome...

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#4 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:24 am

If anyone wants in, contact us at info@AGDInteractive.com. You'll have to be quick, though. We'll most likely put out a new release with some fixed bugs in a few weeks' time.

I won't be holding my breath, though. >D