Finished the game: rambling & question (possible spoiler

This forum is for discussion about KQII:RTS. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Amayirot Akago
Royal Servant Status

Finished the game: rambling & question (possible spoiler

#1 Post by Amayirot Akago » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:35 pm

Well, I just finished KQ2VGA. I'm in awe... the AGC's created such an incredibly detailed storyline that fits in perfectly with the overall story of the KQ series, and still kept in the elements of the original KQ2. I wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me Sierra themselves actually made this.

(well, if that someone would've told me like, 6 years ago, when Sierra was still alive and kicking... DAMN YOU VIVENDI! >: )

Loved the easter eggs too. The Madness of King Graham rocked. :rollin

But, I did notice, of course, I was missing a few points at the end... of course, I know about the point list, but I won't consult it just yet... instead, I have a question: does one of the extra points involve getting rid of the enchanter?

Speaking of which, I feel the enchanter should've gotten some more attention instead of just being a random danger, and being involved with the cave.

anathoth8
Triforce Defender

Re: Finished the game: rambling & question (possible spo

#2 Post by anathoth8 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:16 pm

Snake202 wrote:Speaking of which, I feel the enchanter should've gotten some more attention instead of just being a random danger, and being involved with the cave.
Well, much of the enchanter's influence had to be inferred. He wasn't really random; he was protecting that particular screen. He was also responsible for the state of the other inhabitant of the high cliff.

Yes, you do get points for banishing the enchanter, although I don't recall exactly how many.

Daffi
Peasant Status

#3 Post by Daffi » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:23 am

I got full points without ever dealing with him. There is an extra point in his cave besides the emerald, but it doesn't involve the enchanter himself (i think you can get the point through him, but i did it without him). just look at everything worth looking at in the cave.